Dr. Rodney Kreider MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Kreider was my doctor as a child, and now I use him for my children. He is still 'old school' and is not afraid to give shots!

March 9th, 2015
My issues isn't with the doctor it's his staff. I brought a physical form in on the day of my daughter's appointment that need to be filled out but was told the nurse could do it, then to only be told that doctor had to do it. I could have had the doctor fill it out when he checked my daughter out nevertheless, I was asked to leave the form. I called on Tuesday to ask the staff to fax me a copy of my daughter physical in which I provided to the office. I was told that the nurse would have to do that but was with a patient. I then decided to go pick up the form because I needed to return the form to my daughter's school only to get to the office and one of the receptionist was sitting there doing her nails. I just wish he get a dedicated staff in the office who will take care of the patients.

March 6th, 2015
Reminds me of hawkeye pierce
Dudes alright. Got that knowledge and such.

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Kreider is a wonderful Doctor he gets my son well in a day or two. I would recommend Dr. Kreider to everybody that crosses my path.

September 4th, 2014
Satisfied Parent and Grandmother
I am very surprised by the negative reviews. Dr Kreider is an excellent pediatrician. He has seen my children from birth to age 21. My oldest son is 26 and still calls Dr Kreider for medical advice. I have never seen a more dedicated doctor than Dr. Kreider. He is a solo Pediatrician that works 6 days a week and on call 24/7. I never had to schedule an appointment when the children were sick. How many offices are open on Saturday? The staff is professional and very nice. Dr. Kreider is now taking care of my grandson and his parents are pleased with the great services that are provided.

November 22nd, 2013
Horrible!! Should NOT be working with children!
I recently switched my children over to Dr. Krueger. Yes, that should be his name. Our very first visit my daughter was sick (she's two) she was upset because she didn't know him & was crying, he proceeds to tell me "You need to make her stop crying, I can't hear through the stethoscope" I chalked it up as a bad day. Our second visit he seemed very short with me in answering any questions, as if he didn't have time & was in a hurry. Our third & LAST VISIT just earlier this week, he puts me & my three sick children in a room after waiting in the waiting room an hour & we continue to wait another hour. My kids are just that KIDS! They are 1,2 & 7. My youngest was playing with the trash can so I moved it to the counter to keep him out, then he & my two year old are playing with blinds in the room & a nurse appears & says "the dr wants me to move you into another room because you can't control your children & their tearing up the room" I was baffled. I admit they were a little loud BUT they were sick, stuck in a room for two hours & were being children! I had never in my life been so disrespected by a dr. After that he tells me all of my kids will get prescriptions & the youngest two would receive a shot. Needless to say he didn't give my 1 yr old his shot, gave me only the prescriptions for my two year old & I didn't realize until the pharmacist told me, I called the office & he refused to call them in, I had to drive all the way back to his office to pick them up & he didn't even come speak to me, he also got staff to tell me I'd have to bring my 1 year old back another day for the shot. He also "forgot" to give me their breathing machines.

May 15th, 2013
Dr. Kreider has seen my children for years. My oldest son is 25 years old and still will call and ask Dr. Kreider for medical advice. The staff is excellent and always very professional. Dr. Kreider has been in business for over 30 years. Dr. Kreider is board certified and American trained. That is a quality I look for and value. I would recommend him to anyone. His office is open on Saturday, and how many other doctors are available 6 days a week. You do not need an appointment if your child id sick. He has always gotten my children well quickly.

July 23rd, 2011
Courses on people skills
first off I think Dr kreider should not be a pediatrician ,he does not have caring spirit you need to work with kids.He should be geriatrics.He lacks personality,chairside communication,and he is not personable.He does not know how to communicate so he doesnt,its really sad .Im looking for a pediatrician whom really and truly cares and shows it.The staff is a whole nother issue ,when he changes he will change some of the staff also.Im praying for them all

May 17th, 2010
My children have been going to Dr. Kreider for about 5 years. He is one the greatest doctors I know. My children always get well after a visit. I would recommend him to everybody. The staff is very friendly.

May 17th, 2010
I was pleased how easy it was to make an appointment and grateful that they are open on saturdays. Dr. Kreider was experienced and knowledgeable. His staff was friendly and I would highly recommend him to others....

March 27th, 2010
Very knowledgeable and good doctor/communication skills along with a courteous staff.

March 27th, 2010
Will highly recommend!
Great Staff. Easy to make appointment. Dr. Kreider very experienced and easy to talk to.