A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Laningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Laningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Laningham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laningham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Jason Laningham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Laningham practice?
- Dr. Rodney Laningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Laningham practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willis, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.