A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Lindsay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lindsay has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. Lindsay practice?
Dr. Rodney Lindsay practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.