Dr. Rodney Lutz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Lutz?

April 4th, 2016

A Great Surgeon

I can't praise Dr Lutz enough! Excellent surgeon, excellent communication and a great bedside manner. He possibly saved my husband's life! Thank you, Dr Lutz.

April 1st, 2016

Great surgeon! Loves what he does and it shows!

Dr. Lutz was very thorough in explaining what to expect before and after surgery. His bedside manners are such that my wife and I felt so comfortable and confident in his abilities to correct all issues, neglected by previous Dr. We would highly recommend Dr. Lutz!

August 8th, 2013

Outstanding, Caring Surgeon

Dr. Lutz came to my rescue when I was admitted from the emergency room and performed a late night surgery on me. What a wonderful, kind , caring surgeon he is. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good surgeon.

April 1st, 2013

Caring, intelligent and very providing surgeon.

Dr. Lutz goes above and beyond to treat his patients. In a recent call because of my condition he had even said that he knew it was tough but we were going to get through it, and I'm probably my the most "at ease" patient to deal with. On top of his patient care he is also a thorough and more than competent sharp doctor that doesn't miss a beat. If you are looking for the best surgeon I highly urge you to contact Dr. Lutz.

January 17th, 2013

Outstanding Surgeon

I was devastated being diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Lutz and his staff were so caring and understanding. They made sure I was well taken care of and referred me to a wonderful oncologist. My scar from the surgery is almost invisible. Every Dr. I have seen since is amazed at how well it looks and asks me who my surgeon was. I am doing great now and I highly reccomend this wonderful surgeon.

February 8th, 2012

only issue was answering service did not want to contact him unless it was an emergency. had to go through office nurse who gave wrong advice. He said he would correct that and I believe him.

August 17th, 2017