Dr. Rodney Lyles Is this you?

April 30th, 2012

I could never Thank Dr. Lyles enough

I tried to have a baby for many many years, I would go several year without getting pregnant then when I would get pregnant I would miscarry. Thanks to Dr. Lyles and his staff I have 2 beautiful children. I had them at 39 and 40 so it's never to late. They are now 8 and 9 and I still can't believe they are here. Thank you Dr. Lyles, you changed my life and made it complete.

September 20th, 2010

ugh

I also found Dr Lyles condescending and insensitive. I have heard he has good success rates with IVF, but in my experience he did not want to listen to the patient and even mocked me. I had a complication post surgery (simple laparascopic surgery) and Dr Lyles and the ER physician were very condescending about my condition even chalking it up to my "anxiety" and even eluding to the fact that I may be drug seeking. I was 29 and had never been to an ER in my life and was genuinely concerned about my severe pain and was only anxious b/c of my pain. What kind of medical professional does not know that anxiety is one of the manifestations of pain. I have since had 2 c-sections (much more involved surgeries) and got through them with no problem and minimal pain so I know I was valid in my concerns about my pain after what is suppossed to be a simple surgery. I will never forget the way I was treated. I had the hiccups for 24 hours after my laparascopic surgery d/t free air under my diaphragm and he even called me "hiccup girl". How professional is that? What a moron.

April 25th, 2010

NO BEDSIDE MANNER

I was very disappointed in my experience with Dr. Lyles. I found him incredibly insensitive, condescending and lacking even an ounce of compassion. I would never recommend him!

March 23rd, 2009