A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Mann, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Meridith Mann MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Mann practice?
- Dr. Rodney Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Mann practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Allergists and Lexington Internists.