Dr. Rodney Marcom Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Marcom?

Posted on June 1st, 2017

very poor experience form start to finish. I had a timetable to have an annual wellness exam completed. the doctor and staff assured me it would be completed before he left for vacation. I was told by him I would get a call when the blood work results came in to schedule an appointment before he went on vacation. They did call me the day he was leaving to collect a balance due and had the results but acknowledged they should have already called, but would not squeeze me in. Furthermore, as a first time patient I waited over an hour to be seen.

HE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I just love this Dr as he always listen to what I say. I've been going to him for years and this is one of the first times that ALL of his office staff are a joy and pleasure to talk with!!! Such a horrible Office Manager for a few years if it weren't for Dr M I would have left. Well she is gone and I'm not the only patient with these feelings.

Poor Service

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I spoke with a woman named Deborah & she was extremely rude & unprofessional. She made me very uncomfortable & treated me as though I were an after thought. The doctor is GREAT but she made my overall experience bad.

Professional

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr Marcom cares about his patients and takes the time to listento what they have to say. He is complete with all examinations and has been correct in diagnosing the problems. The reason for waiting is because he does spend the time with each patient. I don't mind the wait as he is worth the time.

Great doctor who cares about his patients..

Posted on July 13th, 2009

Dr. Marcom has done a great job for me, I came in there with a back problem he did what he felt would help me. Unfortunitly his methods did not work, but instead of trying something else and maybe making matters worse then what they are, he referred me to another doctor that knows more and is more certified in doing other things. So I comend him in making a good decision..

Posted on October 28th, 2017