Dr. Rodney Martin MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Memphis, TN

3.3

May 12th, 2014
These reviews influenced my decision
Unfortunately, these reviews have made me redirect my dad to another surgeon. They may not be entirely true, but very scary seeing that he has to have surgery. Ouch Dr. Martin...not a good thing.

September 24th, 2013
Microsoft Regional Director Healthcare Informatics
Rodney Martin is an arrogant, self gloating, incompetent individual who just so happens to have passed his medical boards. I would allow him to remove a splinter from my finger. I cannot be specific as a suit is to be filed within the forthcoming weeks. Do not retain this quack's services for you nor loved ones!

December 30th, 2010
run, do not stop running till you find a good doctor!
i was on a flight from nyc to dallas when the place was diverted to memphis as i had a ruptured appendicitis. i was taken to methodist south (lovely hospital). i was assigned to dr martin. i asked him of his credential & how long he had been doing surgery that day. he just laughed at me and never answered. he gave me no information at all. i felt that i was just a 'easy check' from the insurance company. he did talk to me before surgery and it took him 24 hours to come to my room to 'let me know' what had gone on. in all, i saw him 3 times and no more than 3 minutes each time. absolutely no bedside manner. i was only an easy buck to him. lived out of town and a quick check from the insurance company. i would never recommend this doctor. never