Dr. Rodney McCaskill Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rodney McCaskill?

Posted on February 18th, 2016

great experience, would recommend to anyone seeking medical care

Posted on December 27th, 2014

excellent

Poor Physician

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr. McCaskill has terrible bedside manner. I have seen him on two occasions. One Occasion for bleeding and the Second for multiple fractures involving the heal of my foot. His bedside manners were terrible. His concern was not with me. We did not discuss pain management together, he took control over that. I had multiple factures in one foot, his response to was that its broken and I should hurt. He offered me no pain relief at all and when I asked for some, he acted as though I degrated him. He released me from his care before completeing his duties. I plan on reporting him to the medical b0ard

Request another doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2011

This doctor is extremely rude and uncaring. He will dismiss your pain and rush through the examination. This doctor has no compassion for someone in pain. He is argumentative and does not like being asked questions. Avoid this doctor like the plague.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016