Dr. Rodney Mccutcheon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Mccutcheon?

June 20th, 2017

Wonderful Physician

Dr. McCutcheon is a wonderful physician. He is incredibly intelligent and skilled at diagnosing/treating illnesses. In addition, Dr. McCutcheon has a great bedside manner. He is kind, caring and considerate. Dr. McCutcheon is one of the best physicians I have ever met. He was recommended to me by a friend. I am happy we chose Dr. McCutcheon for our family needs. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a physician.

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Rodney Was beyond helpful in fixing my issues. A true professional!

April 9th, 2013

Proactive

Dr. McC is a very preventative minded doctor, looking at family history and recognizing that some things might be hereditary. Because of this, my husband was scheduled for a baseline stress test. The test was on a Monday late morning, Dr. McC called that night and explained the results to my hearing impaired husband and then on Tuesday morning Dr. McC called me and explained that my husband needed a pacemaker straight away due to some very serious blockage issues. The referral to the Heart Clinic was immediate and the pacemaker was installed on a Thursday. I am forever grateful for his attentiveness.

April 1st, 2013

Dr. Rod McCutcheon is worth me driving an hour for!

Dr. McCutcheon has been my doctor now for over 12 years, he is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. He is very easy to work with especially during the times that I was away at college. I now live an hour away from where I go to see him and I will continue to make the trip to see him as he is such a good doctor! He has helped me with all my different medical issues over the years by listening to me and giving me the right diagnosis along with giving me the correct actions needed to solve the problem. I cant say it enough he is a great doctor!

October 5th, 2017