A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney McFadden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. McFadden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Deon McFadden MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Rodney McFadden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney McFadden practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.