Dr. Rodney Mclaren MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiology Arlington, VA

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016
Professional Doctor but poor customer service
Worst customer service ever. Never received my statement and I was receiving mean calls to do my payments. I reply all calls and wait for the statement that never arrived, it arrived one with a different name of patient. They said I could pay with that one but I didn't feel comfortable since data didn't match. Finally, through my united health webpage I make the payment, to receive again a rude call asking me to pay. Luckily I paid through my HSA/Insurance web since I have evidence of payment!

June 29th, 2016
Patty at Doctor Mclaren's office should not be working at the front desk. She is, rude, inconsiderate, and has a bad attitude.

May 27th, 2016
New office staff
The Front desk staff has changed. The new lady is super friendly and very helpful. Best addition to the office. The office manager/nurse is very RUDE!!! only worried about money. Don't come 2 mins late she will make you reschedule your appointment. Patty doesnt care that you are pregnant or worried. Patty is very passive aggressive with everyone. Dr McLaren is a great Doctor and the only reason I continue to go there.

April 19th, 2016
Patti is one of the rudest people I have ever encountered. I will be going elsewhere for the remainder of my pregnancy because of her. The ultrasound technician is very nice and Dr. Mclaren is fine but that woman is awful.

August 25th, 2015
Staff unbelievably rude except Patty who is kind and caring. Completely inflexible and nasty esp the desk staff. Come here if u enjoy being spoken to like u r garbage

August 3rd, 2015
Overall good experience. The office has nice ultrasound technician and well knowledge too. Doctor is good too.

June 4th, 2014
Dr. Mclaren has been seeing me for over 16 weeks now for a high risk pregnancy. He is wonderful - calm, patient, thorough - and never rushes through our appointments, which is one thing I hate about my regular OB office. I've seen him 9 times and I have always been seen right away. Patty, the nurse and ultrasound tech, is fantastic and is always patient with my endless questions and concerns.

December 30th, 2013
Difficulty in scheduling appointment with an arrogant front desk staff.
The front desk staff is very arrogant.I had the order form from my regular OB. I tried to get an appointment for a sonography Level II, and had a horrible experience trying to answer her whats and whys. In the end she made me feel that she was doing me a favor by giving me an appointment. I don't want to judge the doctors based on my experience with the front desk staff but it makes a difference when it comes to ease of scheduling an appointment. In the end she said fax her the order form in advance or she would cancel the appointment. Ease of appointment, Promptness and courteousness doesn't apply to the institution .

May 10th, 2013
Dr. McLaren is very kind and thorough with what he does. He has made every visit comfortable and has answered my questions. I would definitely recommend him for monitoring many high risk pregnancies.

April 4th, 2013
OUT OF LINE and constantly backed up.

January 30th, 2013
Very kind doctor and staff was great
I had to wait a little bit to get in for my 16th week First trimester screening appointment. They did the NTS scan and were very patient . My baby girl wasn't very cooperative! They explained the tests thoroughly, answered my questions. The front desk was nice and I had no problem with them at all.

October 9th, 2012
Agree Arrogant Staff
Dr. McLaren is a great doctor with nice a bedside manner. On the other hand his office staff could use I agree with a previous poster. They expect you to be on time but rarely take you on time.... waiting over 40 minutes for a scheduled appointment. Also his staff I think her name is Patty can be quite rude/ arrogant at times. I would recommend the doctor but not his office staff.