Learn more about Dr. Rodney Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Musselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musselman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Musselman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Musselman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Musselman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Jay Musselman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Musselman practice?
- Dr. Rodney Musselman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Musselman practices Family Medicine near South Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown, IN and Muncie, IN.
See South Jordan Family Physicians.