Learn more about Dr. Rodney Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Musselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musselman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Musselman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Musselman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Musselman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Jay Musselman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Musselman practice?
- Dr. Rodney Musselman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Musselman practices Family Medicine near South Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown, IN and Muncie, IN.
See South Jordan Family Physicians.