Dr. Rodney Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Myers?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Myers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2016

I have been to many doctors trying to find out whats going on wuth me, and dr myers is the best I have ever been to! Very intelligent and so sweet and caring. He has a sense of humor at the same time. Hes awesome

January 10th, 2016

Your average doctor, maybe overworked. Doesn't excite me.

November 11th, 2015

Long wait after my scheduled appt. time but it was well worth the wait. Great doctor and very helpful.

February 20th, 2015

Worst experience with a doctor and office ever

First off I waited months and months for my appointment. My appt time was 1030, I arrived at 10 to do paperwork. I didn't see the doctor until 1215!! The nurse was extremely rude to me when she took me to the room. The doctor came in and was extremely rude and caddy. I was there about headaches and the possibility of having MS which is why my PCP said she referred me to him. He pretty much told me I was fat and that maybe I should try eating less or starting weight watchers. Talked the whole time about his diet and this and that. Told me how weird my feet were and I should bike for exercise and not walk or run. Also told me how someone my size should probably have sleep apnea but my airway looked nice and which he said completely surprised him. I am plump yes I know but I am not, not fat. I don't have diabetes, high blood pressure or anything. My reasoning for going to this appt was not to be told I'm fat but to discuss neuro issues. He didn't listen to anything I said and I could barely speak without him interrupting me or talking down to me. I walked out of that building in tears!!! I will never ever go back there and I will make sure everyone knows.

January 8th, 2014

Highly Recommend this Doctor!

Was recommended to Dr. Myers and I thank the referring physician! Dr. Myers is extremely interested in getting the full scope of what I was feeling/what symptoms I had been experiencing. Not only was he thorough in his questioning but very interested to see what I have been experiencing. He took a great deal of notes and although we still have several tests to go through, he has researched my condition and I have every confidence that he will get to the cause. Is not afraid to confer with other physicians to come up with the best diagnosis. I feel VERY confident in Dr. Myers and have NEVER experienced the negative that others write about. I would recommend him to friends and family in a heart-beat! Thank you, Dr. Myers, for the level of sincere interest, the confidence that you give me and the knowledge that I am in great hands!

July 20th, 2013

Associate Professor

Dr. Myers spent approximately 45 minutes to an hour asking questions and listening. He confirmed the diagnosis my husband received from his previous neurologist and he found something that the previous Dr. missed. Dr. Myers was quite straightforward and, at times, abrupt, yet I did not feel disrespected. We will be returning for a follow-up.

March 3rd, 2013

Dr. was abrupt, rude, and bossy during initial visit. On more than one occassion, he interrupted me while I was speaking. Bedside manner is horrible. While he may be very knowledgeable in his field, I could not get past the fact he had no manners. I will not be returning and I would not recommend him to family or friends.

May 11th, 2011

horrible experience

This man is one of the rudest people I have ever spoken with. He has no respect for his patients, other doctors, or other healthcare professionals. He was insulting and horrible. I would not recommend him to anyone especially if you would need him to communicate with other members of your healthcare team.

November 4th, 2010

I thought dr. Myers was and is the best doctor I've ever gone to. He was wonderful and caring. He spent a long time just asking questions and I felt he actually cared about me as a patient. I have yet to find any doctor of any field that could come close to the level of professionalism as he has.

July 12th, 2010

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Myers had an accurate diagnosis but his bedside manners were the worst I have ever seen from any doctor. He lacks the self esteem to talk with patients in a caring way. He bullied my wife into not letting more than one person into his exam room for the visit. Do not pay to see this man. His nursing staff is overworked and very rude.

April 28th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Myers for close to 20 years. I've yet to be disrespected. Always accurately diagnosed and treated fairly. Knowledgeable and encouraging.

August 25th, 2009

Be Aware

After a devastating diagnosis. I was treated with little to no compassion, and in my opinion less then adequate care. No I would not see him again or would I recommend him to anyone