A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Olinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Olinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Olinger, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Olinger graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olinger has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney G Olinger MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney G. Olinger practice?
- Dr. Rodney Olinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Olinger practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Grenada, MS and West Memphis, AR.
See Memphis Surgeons.