A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Olinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Olinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Olinger, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Olinger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Olinger has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney G. Olinger practice?
Dr. Rodney Olinger practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Grenada, MS and West Memphis, AR.
See Memphis Surgeons.