Learn more about Dr. Rodney Olinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Olinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Olinger, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Head and Neck Disorder.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Olinger graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Olinger has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney G. Olinger practice?
Dr. Rodney Olinger practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Grenada, MS.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.