A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Owen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Owen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Owen practice?
- Dr. Rodney Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Owen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Radiologists.