A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Plaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Plaster, Hip, Knee, Joint Reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plaster
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Plaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plaster graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Plaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney L Plaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Plaster practice?
- Dr. Rodney Plaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Plaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons and Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.