A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Plaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Plaster, Hip, Knee, Joint Reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plaster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Plaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plaster graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Plaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney L Plaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Plaster practice?
- Dr. Rodney Plaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Plaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons and Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.