A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Poffenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Poffenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Poffenberger, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poffenberger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Poffenberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Poffenberger FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Poffenberger practice?
- Dr. Rodney Poffenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Poffenberger practices Urology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Urologists.