Learn more about Dr. Rodney Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Powell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney E Powell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodney E. Powell practice?
- Dr. Rodney Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Powell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Cardiologists.