A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Powell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney E Powell MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodney E. Powell practice?
- Dr. Rodney Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Powell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Cardiologists.