Learn more about Dr. Rodney Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Powell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney E Powell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodney E. Powell practice?
- Dr. Rodney Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Powell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Cardiologists.