Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

965 Mar Walt Dr
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
850-862-6934
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Sep 2nd, 2012

Was my Ma Ma's, Dr. Did a great job caring for her until her death at age 88. Has provided skilled professional care for me and referred me to a skilled heart surgeon for bypass surgery,Continues to monitor my heart condition, could not ask for any better.

Dec 28th, 2011

he was always accurate and explained thingd to u in a matter where u understood it. he puts stents in my heart in 2005 he is a caring dr. i would use him and recommend him to any one.

|  Warm and Friendly  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr Powell, he was very easy to talk to and I felt all my needs were being met. I had 2 Dr. Office visits with him and he also talked with me at lenght in the hospital while I was getting my tests on my heart run. I would diffently recommend him to my friends.

|  DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS!!!  |  show details
by Amy Scotton on Mar 26th, 2008

Dr. Powell is a horrible doctor. I cannot believe that he actually had a MD degree. He is an unskilled doctor and makes bad judgement calls about his patients well being. His fees are too high in comparison with other more competent doctors. His poor judgement and selfish concerns will outweigh his compassion for your care. Stay far away from this doctor!

May 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

A great doctor: I would trust him with all my heart.........

Read Full Review at yahoo.com