Learn more about Dr. Rodney Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raabe
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Raabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Raabe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Raabe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney D Raabe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Rodney Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Raabe practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Colville, WA.
See Colville Radiologists.