A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Raabe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Raabe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. Raabe practice?
Dr. Rodney Raabe practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Colville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Colville Radiologists and Colville Radiation Oncologists.