A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Raabe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Raabe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney D Raabe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Rodney Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Raabe practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.