Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Raabe
Dr. Rodney Raabe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Raabe is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah and Pacific Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Raabe has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Rodney Raabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Kelsey Flynt
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Spokane, WA 0 mi6
Dr. Cameron Seibold
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Spokane, WA 0 mi23
Dr. Christopher Zylak
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Spokane, WA 0 mi20