A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Radtke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radtke
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radtke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Radtke, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radtke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Radtke MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Radtke practice?
- Dr. Rodney Radtke has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Radtke practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Neurologists and Durham Sleep Medicine Doctors.