A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Radtke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Radtke, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radtke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Radtke MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Radtke practice?
- Dr. Rodney Radtke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Radtke practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Neurologists and Durham Sleep Medicine Doctors.