Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

So caring and knowledgeable about my health situation.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an outstanding doctor.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr has been very organized and doesn't waste your time And gives you adequate time for discussion. His interpersonal communication Skills are top notch!

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always on top of his game. I look forward to my visits with the Doctor each time.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great provider, however wait time is a bit extensive.

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so pleased to have such a great Doctor, he is always easy to talk to and explains everything in terms you can understand. His office girl is just as sweet and polite as can be. I would certainly recommend him .

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Had to wait an hour for my appointment causing others things scheduled that evening to be canceled. Doctor answers his phone during the visit which is highly unprofessional. I could hear him texting out side my exam room as he made me wait.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent doctor

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so impressed with Dr. Ranaei. If anyone has a problem with their heart, he is the "to go to" Doctor. My husband went to him, and on his first visit to his office,had him admitted to the hospital for a pacemaker. My husband is doing great.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctors like Mr. Ranaei you don't have the privilege to see very often. I am alive due to the great care I have received by Dr. Ranaei. It doesn't matter how young you are, your life matters to him. I hope more patience benefit by this outstanding Doctor!

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service. All my questions were answered.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei is very attentive, patient, and helpful.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rodney Ranaei is really a good doctor. He really address patients concerns and fully explains what's going on.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei is probably one of the most warm, knowledgeable and friendliest physicians I have ever known. He makes me feel comfortable in every aspect of treatment and communicates plans and procedures extremely well.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very caring doctor.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei was able to allay every concern I had. He has an outstanding bedside manner! I am usually left waiting for him in the room for a long time, but he is well worth waiting for! I am very lucky and Blessed that he is my heart specialist.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr Rodney Ranaei ,I am very pleased with his medical care,he is very precise and excellent physician. I highly recommend him to my family and friend.

Apr 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's a very good doctor and I trust him with my life. I also feel he really does have my best interest Bill

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei is wonderful. He is wholly present with his patient personally or otherwise.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei always takes a good deal of time to interact with his patients. He has always been very clear when addressing my concerns and although I understand he works very hard, he has always taken the time to make sure my concerns have been addressed.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

With Dr. Ranaei's insights he inspires confidence in his patients

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei is not only an outstanding heart doctor, but he is also a caring no nonsense medical provider who cares a great deal about his patients and doesn't sugarcoat your diagnosis. I had three failed ablations in L.A., but Dr. Ranaei got the job done.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great experience and comfortable appointment

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR RANAEI IS A VERY ATTENTIVE DOCTOR. HE LISTENS TO ALL I HAVE TO SAY AND ADDRESSES ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE. FEEL REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Ranaei is really good and the staff is very accomodating.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei is an outstanding Doctor. He is the most professional person I have ever met. He takes time to explain in detail your case and all of your concerns.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my 1st meeting with Dr Ranaei and I didn't know what to expect in regards to how I'd be treated. His office person (sorry I don't have her name) and then Dr Ranaei were kind, clear, confident and put me at ease! I'm happy to be his patient!

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Ranaei for over a year. He was brought in as a specialist for my Afib. Very easy in scheduling an appointment, the office is nice and staff pleasant. Dr Ranaei is very thoroughly and takes his time with you.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Renaei a man of few words but to the point. Glad he recommended that I get off clonidine. Felt confident about him after meeting him at the HB Hospital.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough, effective and personable.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei is outstanding. He performed a successful ablation on me after three from another doctor did not work. Dr. Ranaei explained to my wife and me what would take place before the procedure and afterwards went into detail about how things went.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel very confidant that whenever I require Dr. Ranaei's medical expertise, I will be fully ready to embrace it.

Dec 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for providing such quality care on a consistent basis. Truly an A physican. I drive an hour plus for your medical opinion which I have come to truly value and trust. Thanks!!

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctors I have ever met.

Nov 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service. All issues were addressed. All questions were answered . Dr. Ranaei is very informative and is very willing to answer any questions I have with regard to my heart condition.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This most Professional Doctors visit I have ever had. He was so informative I felt extremely confident I was i good hands

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

wonderful

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. RANAEI IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. WILL SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. THIS OFFICE GIRL IS VERY SWEET. ENJOY GOING TO HIM, ALL MY NEEDS ARE BEING MET.

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rodney Ranaei has always been patient with me. He is very confident and knowledgeable, and talked me out of most of my fears. He really knows Cardiology! The scar is only 5-6 weeks old and healed so well it looks years old. I would recommend to all.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never met a doctor like Dr. Ranaei. He is so conscientious about every aspect of my care and well being, and makes sure he and I communicate clearly and openly so we both understand each other and what I need to do to maintain & improve my health.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei had a patient emergency at a hospital in another city and that was why I had to wait. He is usually on time. His medical assistant apologized several times as did he. Dr. Ranaei is a terrific doctor who is among the top in heart treatment.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei was very knowledgeable about atrial fibrillation and patiently explained the condition, the cause and what can be done for me. I will recommend him to my friends.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Spent a long time with patient, great Dr.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Ranaei gives 100% to his patient. We would recommend Dr. Ranaei to any one who need a heart rhythm specialist.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ranaei, is a compassionate amazing doctor that is so kind caring and concerned about his patients

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei has a very impressive education in clinical cardiac electrophysiology and background performance. It is always difficult to locate a doctor to replace one who has been respected for his work for many years, then retired.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If you want a doctor who cares about you, not only your heart but every aspect of your life, you have it when you are on Dr. Ranaei's care! I have not seen a doctor like him in a long time. He has a passion for his profession. Thank you for your care.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am lucky because my provider had send me to Dr. Rodney Ranaei. He is professionally excellent, intelligent and a dedicated doctor.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the amount oftime I waited for my appointment was because of the saint jude rep being a half hour late. they were a lot of things going on that I don't see happening in the future it just happen to be one of those days for them. Very pleased with the visi

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei and office girl couldn't be more friendly, very professional and easy to talk to. I feel very blessed to have such a knowledgeable Dr. taking care of me.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addressed every issue raised. Was clear and concise with answers. Is clearly concerned about my well being and my complete understanding of the care being rendered.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The most important thing is thank to Dr. Renai I would not be here living a life that would of been cut short if it wasn't for his diagnosis and extra care and concern for my well being who knows what life would of been for My Familia Thanks U Dr.Renai JH

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to Dr. Ranaei and I was very impressed with his knowledge and how thorough he was.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent provider, very compassionate and thorough. Listens to patient and takes the time to address every concern. Genuinely cares for his patients. Definitely one of the best!!

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

When the doctor asked me to sit in front of him, instead of his back to me as he typed my story; showed he cared. The time to explain my history and how he was concerned about my heart.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ranaei answered all my questions and explained my medical condition . Also made suggestions for me to see my primary physician to see whether my condition may be caused by sleep apnea.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei was very engaging, genuinely concerned with my well-being, and a true professional. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My mom recently switched her cardiologist to Dr. Ranaei. My mom had triple bypass in early May. Followed that were various severe complications. Only after Dr. Ranaei's thorough treatment and adjustment on her meds, she has finally getting better.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel Dr. Ranaei is focused on me when we meet, and that I come away with knowing my state of health and what I need to do to make improvements for the short term and long haul. I am in great hands!

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

an excellent doctor both dealing with patients and medical knowledge. I feel very much at ease with his services

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rodney is a "state of the art Doctor". He is clever, enthusiastic, caring and dedicated to help his patients. He is keen to follow-up his cases. You call him anytime and he answers you addressing your concerns and answering your questions.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rodney is a Brilliant, dedicated and caring doctor. Professionally, he is excellent and clever enthusiastic Doctor.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We're so grateful Dr. Ranaei was assigned to my husband in the hospital and is our regular dr now. He is kind, conscientious, and focused, taking as much time as needed. His patient's interests seem to be his top priority. In short, he's our advocate!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was extremely pleased with the Doctor and staff. They had me come in on a day that normally the Dr. doesn't see patients. Very easy to talk to, I can not express what a wonderful experience it was.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

How incredible you are Dr. Ranaei! It is Amaising the way you care for your patients! You don't see this kind of care anymore. A person who comes to you will be living thanks to you! I hope someone who is at risk reads this and chooses your care.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent provider!!!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great the best

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They are very helpful and understanding

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is very nice and patient spent enough time with you. I,ll recommend my friend to see him

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He listens to my concerns and he takes his time to answers my questions.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ranaei is/was amazing.. Not only did he save my life in november but he continues to improve my quality of life.. Thank you for all youve done and do..

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel I am in the best of care, and will continue to improve daily. The support from Dr. Ranaei has been both encouraging and motivational to me and my family. Dr. Ranaei explains everything so I can understand and participate in a full recovery!

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's good. I think I'll keep him. ;D

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor - highly recommend!

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very patience, informative and understanding thank you.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great provider, knowledgable warm and personable. Actually listens to patient which is a definite plus. Thanks:-)

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was great

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are very pleased with Dr. Ranaei!

Jan 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The whole examination process was done accurately and precisely. The doctor was keen to detail my symptoms and give the right prognosis of my case. His skills are the "State-of-the-art in his field.

Sep 9th, 2012

Dr. Ranaei is a very caring and excellent doctor with incredible bed side manners. He takes the time to listen to your complaints and throughly evaluates your issues so you can trust the accuracy of his diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Ranaei to anyone looking for a good electrophysiologist.