Learn more about Dr. Rodney Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rodriguez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney R. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Rodney Rodriguez practices Radiation Oncology near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Shasta, CA.
See Redding Radiation Oncologists.