Dr. Rodney Rohrich MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

September 4th, 2016
No better surgeon around
A dead give-away of someone’s potential is how they talk about what they do. People who have passion, spark and drive cannot help but describe their work – the complexities, the challenges, what makes it fun, interesting and fulfilling. I chose Dr. Rohrich not for his highly impressive education and training, not for the skill he displays through photos and videos, not for all the votes as best surgeon and his national acclaim but, simply, for the way he describes his work in interviews (he had me at “surgery of millimeters”)! I spoke with several doctors locally but eventually decided to travel across several states to have Dr. Rohrich perform my surgery because I was convinced he would do the best work owing to his passion and dedication. I could not be happier with that decision. Apart from the outcome that – after all – was really what was most important to me, I can report everything you read from other reviews is true – he is a happy, good-natured, quick to laugh, patient, caring and kind. I had a couple of moments post-recovery when I really needed some help and he was just unexpectedly available, dedicated and caring – so comforting and important after having surgery. Additionally, I’ll confess I am not loved by most doctors. Both of my parents went through long illnesses so I have an annoying tendency to research, want to understand, question recommendations, drugs, etc. That he was able to get along with me (!!) is testimony to how good he is with his patients. I am certain I could not have received better care, had a better result or been cared for by a better doctor. I appreciate also, his kind and professional staff.

August 30th, 2016
Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in DFW
Simply one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Dallas, probably in the US. I'm very glad I did my research on this doctor since you basically only get one chance at rhinoplasty. He is well trained expert and I could not be happier with how my surgery turned out!!! Thank you!!!!

August 23rd, 2015
revision rhinoplasty
I needed a true rhinoplasty expert to fix my bad nasal deformity from previous surgery Dr Rohrich is an amazing doctor who is a superb caring and confident surgeon who helped restore my nose and my life!! He is the best of the best in the world for revision rhinoplasty

September 18th, 2014
I do not trust him anymore

February 3rd, 2014
Dr. Rohrich and his staff are outstanding. I could not be more pleased with the entire experience, including the results! What a pleasure to deal with such professionals in every aspect!

November 19th, 2013
New Shape! Happy Mommy!
I am a 31-year old mommy of one. I decided years ago that I would not have any more children. Being a young mother, I was self-conscious of the hanging “ledge” of saggy skin left after having my daughter. I was fearful of having an abdominoplasty as my recovery from my C-section was quite unpleasant. After meeting with Dr. Rohrich and his staff, I was 100% at ease. I chose to have a full abdominoplasty with muscle repair, liposuction to my flanks and buttock augmentation. I am amazed by the results daily! Dr. Rohrich took great care of me before, during, and after surgery. I was well informed of the procedure. It was nearly pain-free for me and I was back to work at Day 10. In addition to my flat stomach, I have a nicely rounded rear end and small waist for a new, improved shape! I am so happy that I chose Dr. Rohrich as my plastic surgeon and have referred him to all of my mommy friends!

March 27th, 2013
Excellent Plastic Surgeon!
Dr. Rohrich is an amazing plastic surgeon with an expertise in this field. Not only does he fully understand what his patients want and need but he is very focused on acquiring natural results that complement the natural body or the face. I would completely recommend him as a plastic surgeon for anyone considering a rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, or any other type of procedure. Not only is he one of the best and truly respected by his peers, but he really cares about his patients and wants the best for them. Overall, excellent Dr.!

November 15th, 2012
best Plastic Surgeon in USA
Brilliant , practical, easy to talk to and related well with me on my concerns adn desires before my nasal and facial cosmetic surgery Very honest and forthright Always is there for me even now when I am over 2 years after a rhinoplasty and facelift. I love my great results which are natural looking Amazing and gifted surgeon

August 21st, 2012
the best of the best
He did a hernia repair scar removeal and tummy tuck on me 2001 since then i have had some unrealated health problems that caused me to gain a lot of weight and i had weight loss surgery i lost 133 lbs my tummy tuck held up through that and my scar is still almost unseen even other doctors see itand ask wow who did the work i prodley tell them the best of the best and give the the name and number for their patients he is the most wonderful doctor and i have seen others who have has the same surgery as me done by other doctors and not held up like mine and i show them my tummy even my teen daughters friends say wow your tummy is flatter than mine lol i wear my teen daughters clothes

August 15th, 2012
The doctor knows how to advertise himself well. His work is OK. His bedside manner is very nice.

May 1st, 2012
So glad I was treated by Dr Rohrich
After conducting a lot of research and reviewing many referrals I came across Dr Rohrich. Best due diligence I have ever done. He and his team offered exactly the level of expertise, consultation, and customer service that I had hoped for but did not see when I interviewed other surgeons. The results were exactly as was predicted and the customer care beyond the norm. Dr Rohrich and his team care about their patients and understand this is a stressful time. This is my first and only surgery. He knows his stuff, is quick to tell you if your expectations are unreasonable. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Rohrich is a skilled and highly educated surgeons, but so are many of my friends. What sets this physician far apart from other doctors is his ability to be compassionate and honest. My rhinolasty was not elective but for medical reasons after an injury. After my first consultation and pictures-- I carefully asked multiple questions and gave feedback to the doctor on my own expectations. Dr. Rohrich honestly disclosed what he could and could not do. The results are remarkable. I am eight weeks post-op and could not be more pleased. My recommendation is to do your homework before your consultation. Read every word of his website -- medical journals and texts on your procedure and come prepared with knowledge and questions. Communicate your expectations with Dr. Rohrich carefully and he will honestly respond with what he can and cannot do as a scientist and surgeon. Rarely do you find a doctor that s highly skilled-- an artist and humble and compassionate. Dr. Rohrivh is the whole package.