Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
Plastic Surgery
1801 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75235
214-645-2353
Locations and availability (4)

by Judy M on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Rohrich and his staff are outstanding. I could not be more pleased with the entire experience, including the results! What a pleasure to deal with such professionals in every aspect!

|  New Shape! Happy Mommy!  |  show details
by mmartin on Nov 19th, 2013

I am a 31-year old mommy of one. I decided years ago that I would not have any more children. Being a young mother, I was self-conscious of the hanging “ledge” of saggy skin left after having my daughter. I was fearful of having an abdominoplasty as my recovery from my C-section was quite unpleasant. After meeting with Dr. Rohrich and his staff, I was 100% at ease. I chose to have a full abdominoplasty with muscle repair, liposuction to my flanks and buttock augmentation. I am amazed by the results daily! Dr. Rohrich took great care of me before, during, and after surgery. I was well informed of the procedure. It was nearly pain-free for me and I was back to work at Day 10. In addition to my flat stomach, I have a nicely rounded rear end and small waist for a new, improved shape! I am so happy that I chose Dr. Rohrich as my plastic surgeon and have referred him to all of my mommy friends!

Apr 22nd, 2013

Great doctor he is the best. I had great results. I recommended several friends. They are extremely happy with their results. Friends are flying in from LA & NYC. The results are soo good a friend is flying from London. He is the King of Plastic surgery. One friend had cancer and he did reconstructive surgery. She is doing great! NMJ

|  Excellent Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
by Maria on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Rohrich is an amazing plastic surgeon with an expertise in this field. Not only does he fully understand what his patients want and need but he is very focused on acquiring natural results that complement the natural body or the face. I would completely recommend him as a plastic surgeon for anyone considering a rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, or any other type of procedure. Not only is he one of the best and truly respected by his peers, but he really cares about his patients and wants the best for them. Overall, excellent Dr.!

|  best Plastic Surgeon in USA  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Brilliant , practical, easy to talk to and related well with me on my concerns adn desires before my nasal and facial cosmetic surgery Very honest and forthright Always is there for me even now when I am over 2 years after a rhinoplasty and facelift. I love my great results which are natural looking Amazing and gifted surgeon

|  the best of the best  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

He did a hernia repair scar removeal and tummy tuck on me 2001 since then i have had some unrealated health problems that caused me to gain a lot of weight and i had weight loss surgery i lost 133 lbs my tummy tuck held up through that and my scar is still almost unseen even other doctors see itand ask wow who did the work i prodley tell them the best of the best and give the the name and number for their patients he is the most wonderful doctor and i have seen others who have has the same surgery as me done by other doctors and not held up like mine and i show them my tummy even my teen daughters friends say wow your tummy is flatter than mine lol i wear my teen daughters clothes

Aug 15th, 2012

The doctor knows how to advertise himself well. His work is OK. His bedside manner is very nice.

|  So glad I was treated by Dr Rohrich  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

After conducting a lot of research and reviewing many referrals I came across Dr Rohrich. Best due diligence I have ever done. He and his team offered exactly the level of expertise, consultation, and customer service that I had hoped for but did not see when I interviewed other surgeons. The results were exactly as was predicted and the customer care beyond the norm. Dr Rohrich and his team care about their patients and understand this is a stressful time. This is my first and only surgery. He knows his stuff, is quick to tell you if your expectations are unreasonable. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

|  Run away from this guy!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

I went in 10 years ago for nose surgery because I could not breathe. I did not want a bunch of cosmetic changes and he agreed to conservatively operate to repair my airway. When I woke up, my nose was half it's original size and began collapsing almost immediately. My breathing was far worse and now I looked like I had an over operated nose. I since have had to have a rib graft placed into my nose to rebuild structure where he destroyed it. And now, I am having to have a third surgery to fix all the cosmetic issues that he caused. How this doctor is even allowed to perform surgery is beyond me. I would run away from this doctor as fast as you can. He is arrogant, careless, and generally horrible at what he does.

Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Rohrich is a skilled and highly educated surgeons, but so are many of my friends. What sets this physician far apart from other doctors is his ability to be compassionate and honest. My rhinolasty was not elective but for medical reasons after an injury. After my first consultation and pictures-- I carefully asked multiple questions and gave feedback to the doctor on my own expectations. Dr. Rohrich honestly disclosed what he could and could not do. The results are remarkable. I am eight weeks post-op and could not be more pleased. My recommendation is to do your homework before your consultation. Read every word of his website -- medical journals and texts on your procedure and come prepared with knowledge and questions. Communicate your expectations with Dr. Rohrich carefully and he will honestly respond with what he can and cannot do as a scientist and surgeon. Rarely do you find a doctor that s highly skilled-- an artist and humble and compassionate. Dr. Rohrivh is the whole package.

|  Best of the Best  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Rohrich by many of my friends after my failed facelift. He was simply superb. He was caring and gentle and knew exactly what to do to restore my face to my natural youthful self. I am so pleased and honored to have found Dr Rohrich . He is the best of the best in what he does.

|  Stay Away!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

His credentials far out way his ability. He performed a different procedure on me then we discussed in two pre-op meetings. His response was that he is the doctor and had the right to change what he did while I was out. The results are horrible. I have since seen three other surgeons and they all agree that what he did will have to be revised. I truly wish I had never seen him.

|  Exceptional Medical Care  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2011

Dr. Rohrich and his staff provide the quintessential experience in medical care. From the warm reception of his medical staff to his professional and thorough understanding of your individual medical care, Dr. Rohrich exceeded all of expectations. Furthermore, I have referred this doctor to many family and friends who have been equally pleased with their medical care.

|  ms o pertino  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2010

Dr Rohrich is a superb caring doctor who has treated me as well as over a dozen of my closest friends and relatives for everything from suturing up lacerations late at night to doing my facelift later. He is a great doctor with a big heart and is superbly talented as a Plastic Surgeon. My family and friends asre so glad we found this unique caring PS. I wish my other doctors were so kind and caring as Dr Rohrich

|  Run away!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

Bizarre results from facelift. Horrified that he refused to revise his work.