Dr. Rodney Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2014

Good experience--not sure what previous poster was talking about.

I am only posting a review to refute the previous comment. Dr Anderson delivered my baby via c section last summer. He wasn't my doctor, but he was on call when I went into labor. He was kind and very thorough. He wasn't overly friendly, but that didn't bother me. I want a doctor not a new BFF. He answered my questions and I had no complications. He was very direct and to the point, and I really like that. I personally have never heard anything bad about him in the community. His office staff was nice enough, but their billing policies are pretty strict; They only gave me 90 days to pay the bill. But as a doctor I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Anderson.

May 6th, 2012

Wow, nice of dctr andersons family to rate him so highly

Couldn't disagree more, this guy is mean tempered, has a bad reputation in his community, he is a bully and treats people poorly. The positive ratings are probably from his staff or other doctors. The basin clinic has a history of treating people extremely poorly.

May 18th, 2017