A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Samuelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samuelson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Mark Samuelson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Rodney Samuelson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Samuelson practices Neurological Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.