A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Schmelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Schmelzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Schmelzer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmelzer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schmelzer has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmelzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans