A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Schmelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Schmelzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Schmelzer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmelzer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schmelzer has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney E Schmelzer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney E. Schmelzer practice?
- Dr. Rodney Schmelzer has 15 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Schmelzer practices Plastic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.