Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Sessoms
Dr. Rodney Sessoms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, NC. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Sessoms is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Vidant Duplin Hospital and Sampson County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sessoms has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Sessoms has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Rodney Sessoms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, NC.
Dr. Kimberly Grigsby-Sessoms
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Clinton, NC 0.01 mi27
Dr. Ernest Younger
Clinton, NC 0.01 mi38
Dr. Monique Brown
General Practice, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Clinton, NC 0.10 mi16