A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Shotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Shotton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shotton
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shotton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shotton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Keith Shotton MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rodney K. Shotton practice?
- Dr. Rodney Shotton has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Shotton practices General Practice near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert General Practitioners.