Dr. Rodney Sosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 22nd, 2015
disgusted
terrible bedside manner-- i agree. i am also one of the unfortunate patients seen by this arrogant jerk. avoid him at all cost. really, money is all he cares about. get out of the field dude if u hate what u do..ur actions speak volumes. ugh

June 11th, 2014
Dr. Sosa treated my Dad in the hospital at Baylor Carrollton and we really liked him. He was very good to my father and he liked him and that made us very happy. Thank you Dr. Sosa.

May 5th, 2014
LVN
I can't believe these bad reviews. I actually worked with Dr. Sosa when he was in Fort Worth. At that time I was a medical assistant and I never saw him treat anyone bad. Dr. Sosa was very caring and good to our patients. Unfortunately Plano/Carrollton area is too far but if I lived in Plano/Carrollton area I would seek a job with him again. He is awesome! As a doctor and a friend!

July 18th, 2013
Worse doctor in Texas
I've never met a doctor was more "family un-friendly" than this man. He also spends very little time with the patient.

March 22nd, 2013
Hippocrite
Dr Sosa saw my son in the hospital and only spent 2 minutes with him...did not exam him or give him the time of day. I am an RN by profession and I believe Dr. Sosa is in the wrong profession as he does not care about people. Here is a quote from the hippocratic oath (modern version) "I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick." Dr. Sosa should read this oath again and decide if he really cares about people and helping them.

February 23rd, 2013
Let's get it RIGHT!
These reviews are hard to believe. Dr. Sosa spent nearly an hour talking me off a ledge when I came into the hospital with a blood clot. I was scared to death and he helped me understand what happened and how it was going to get better. The nurses told me he's that way with everyone, except when people are abusing drugs and wasting everyone's time. I think its safe to say anyone who gives him ONE STAR didn't get their DRUG FIX. Get a life, people! What do YOU do that makes as much of a difference in anyone else's life???? LOVE DR SOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 22nd, 2012
Worse Doctor in Dallas
He saw me for 10 seconds. Was rude, impolite and I later found that most nurses and other doctors couldn't stand him as well. He's arrogant on top of all of this.

February 11th, 2012
Inappropriate
This guy is awful. Stay away. He says terrible things about patients behind their backs. He is awful to staff, nurses hate dealing with him, he has been fired from so many patients it's hard to keep count. He has been fired from facility after facility because of his behaviors. Very argumentative and arrogant.

January 18th, 2011
money hungry
Do not know this doctor. He walked in and out of my hospital room when I was there for day surgery. I was about to leave when he walked in. He then billed my insurance company. He did absolutely nothing. He did not examine me. I never knew of him before his visit/bill. I have not seen him since.

February 9th, 2010
He spent time with me. Explained my test results and what they meant. He arranged for a cardiologist to see me and give me a stress test. When that came back normal, he told me how best to take care of myself when I went home. He treated me like he really cared.

February 17th, 2009
Erica
Dr. Sosa always took the time needed to explain things to me. He didn't just take good care of me, he told me how to take better care of myself.

February 5th, 2009
Having Dr. Sosa care for our sick loved one was wonderful. He has a very caring bedside manner. He took the time to answer our questions and explain his care.