Overall Review

September 24th, 2016
Very well informed, seen in hospital a big yes I would highly recommend him

May 18th, 2016
He over dosed me with an estrogen implant. It took 4 years to get back to normal. It caused me to develop uterine fibroid tumors. I had to have many test each year due to his greed. I was pre menopausal and I was told by my new doctors that I should have never been given a estrogen implant before menopause. This guy does not have a clue what he is doing. He moves around a lot. This is the second time he has moved to Destin. Can't stay in one place very long.

April 22nd, 2016
My son received chelation from Dr. De Soto and he has improved greatly in is cognition.

November 10th, 2015
My mother has seen Dr Soto on three different hospital stays. He was Very Professional & took the time to explain in detail of my mom's condition. I would give him the Highest recommendation possible. Thank you, Dr Rodney Soto!!!

October 20th, 2015
great doctor.

May 11th, 2015
Dr soto brings a wealth of knowledge and compassion much lacking in allopathic medicine

March 9th, 2015
hotel management
Dr. Soto is one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate dr.'s I have ever encountered .he really cares about his patients. He searches for the cause of your disease, instead of treating only the symptoms. He is a rare individual in everyway. You would be very lucky to have him as your physician.

February 26th, 2015
Best Dr. I have ever encountered.

January 23rd, 2013
oil spill sickness
Dr. Soto has helped me immensely since the oil spill knocked me out of commission. My health and well being has not yet returned to 100% but I feel like the treatments and holistic approach assigned by him have made my life liveable. I can now function in a work environment even though I am limited to non physical work and still experience extreme pain, discomfort, and problems related to my original poisening. I feel like I have unrepairable damage. The protocal he prescribes has made life tolerable now. I have many friends that were infected and are in worse shape physically and mentally due to standard medical practice being non effective and in most cases, worsening to their health. I can only thank Dr. Soto and his staff for thier efforts, despite his frustrations with healing me. My case has certainly been a challenge and we have seen sucess so far. Dr. Soto cares about his patients......that means everything to me. Thanks Dr. Soto and I hope all read this review.

September 29th, 2012
All About MONEY
Everything with this doctor is about MONEY. He is over priced, he don't file insurance and the office staff is RUDE. You want leave his office w ...