A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Stanley practice?
Dr. Rodney Stanley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Orthopedic Surgeons.