A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Stout, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stout has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Stout MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Stout practice?
- Dr. Rodney Stout has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Stout practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Gallipolis, OH.
See Gallipolis Endocrinologists.