Dr. Rodney Sturgeon MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Knoxville, TN

4.7

October 28th, 2013
I've visited this office numerous times with legitimate complaints of anxiety, but instead of trying to help me, I was asked if I read my bible? Which he's, I know the bible well thank you. I have severe chest pains and panic attacks and was unable to get any help from Dr. Sturgeon. I was also tested for a wide range of things such as thyroid diabetes, etc. I was called and told I had type 2 diabetes but was never offered any medication to help control it. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone needing help,outside of treating a cold. Worthless, thanks for nothing.

May 2nd, 2013
Very concerned doctor.
Dr. Sturgeon is a very caring doctor and execelent provider. He is takes his time and puts the patient at ease. Waite times, so far, have been min ...

January 18th, 2012
Fabulous doctor, I highly recommend
I have been in his care for the last four years and he has taken very good care of me. He has managed to get my high blood pressure taken care of, which has been a big problem for me. I am a male in my late forties, so it is difficult for me to talk about personal matters to anyone. Not so with Dr Sturgeon, he makes you feel well at ease and talks to you like your a friend and not a patient. I have nothing but high praise and would recommend him to anyone.

August 19th, 2011
Hopefully the new breed
We have had several doctors with a devil may care attitude. Then we met Rodney! My wife and I were totally amazed at this young doctor that really cared about and seemed deeply concerned about us as individuals and not just as a means to make a payment on a Porche. I thought these docs were long gone but if there are more like Rodney coming into the profession maybe just maybe this world will become as nice a place to live as it use to be.

January 19th, 2011
Knowledgeable and down to earth!
Dr. Sturgeon offered a warm and humorous bedside manner along with a reassuring directness. Somehow, he convinced my boyfriend to begin controlling his high blood pressure and sugar, which was been neglected for many years. I would recommend Dr. Sturgeon's accurate and affordable medical care to anyone.

June 9th, 2010
excellent care
I visited Dr. Sturgeon a few months ago and honestly I have never met a more caring person. His staff was courteous and more importantly, Dr. Sturgeon diagnosed my problem of over 2 years. I am very grateful for him. It is RARE to find a doctor who takes the time and CARE with his patients as he did with me. I do not know what the other person who rated him had an issue with. I do know that Dr. Sturgeon is an HONEST man. He tells you the truth and if you are trying to abuse medicine he will confront you. If he feels something needs to be ordered- he will do a thorough job. Not one time have I felt taken advantage of and I would and have recommended my entire family to see him.