A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Sturm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Sturm is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Sturm, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturm graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sturm has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney J Sturm MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Sturm practice?
- Dr. Rodney Sturm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Sturm practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.