A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- Health South Rehabilitation Hospital of Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Terrell Smith MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rodney Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Smith practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, AL and Troy, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Nephrologists.