A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Thorley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Thorley is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorley
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thorley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Thorley, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Thorley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Rollins Thorley MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney R. Thorley practice?
- Dr. Rodney Thorley has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Thorley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Physiatrists.