A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Thorley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Thorley is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Thorley, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Thorley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Rollins Thorley MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney R. Thorley practice?
- Dr. Rodney Thorley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Thorley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Garland, TX.
See Chesterfield Physiatrists.