Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Tucker
Dr. Rodney Tucker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Tucker is affiliated with UAB Hospital, UAB Medical Center and Cooper Green Hosp, Birmingham, Al. Dr. Tucker has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Tucker has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Rodney Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. John Kennedy Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Stephen Bell
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Camille Sommer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi11