Dr. Rodney Zimbelman MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

no change

February 26th, 2016
Extremely nice and very comprehensive
Extremely knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. Very comprehensive

February 14th, 2016
Excellent Anesthesiologist
I have had a number of surgeries. Dr Zimbelman is by the the most thorough, compassionate anesthesiologist that I have ever had. I wish he was available for both myself and all of my family whenever we might need surgery in the future.

November 24th, 2012
Best Anesthesiologist
Wow! I am not easily impressed, but Dr. Zimbelman is outstanding. I was scheduled for a total knee replacement at St. Joseph Medical Center with Dr. luallian and Dr. Zimbelman was my anesthesiologist. He was very thorough, compassionate and an excellent clinician. I had my other knee replaced 4 years ago. This was a much, much better experience. He placed a nerve block which kept me comfortable during my entire hospitalization. Dr. Zimbelman saw me four separate times postoperatively. Truly a blessing to have had Dr. Zimbelman for my anesthesiologist.

May 21st, 2012
Exceptional
I was very impressed with Dr. Zimbelman during my recent hospitalization. A patient almost always has a fair amoun5 of anxiety during his hospitalization. Dr. Zimbelman was my anesthesiologist. He spent far more time with me than my surgeon. He was very thorough and complete. He answered not only all of my questions, but my wife and children's as well. I was very reassured and calmed by his demeanor and thoughtful bedside manner. I will always request Dr. Zimbelman for myself as well as all of my family if the need arises.

April 5th, 2012
Outstanding
I have never had an anesthesiologist that was as thorough, engaging and compassionate. I was very anxious about going to surgery until Dr. Zimbelman came in proper actively. I had felt so comfortable once he met and discussed the anesthetic plan. I got the idea he had done it a million times before. He has very calming, and compassionate bedside manner. Thank you, dr. Zimbelman!

December 25th, 2011
Exceptional
Dr. Zimbelman is the more thorough, compassionate anesthesiologist that I have ever had. Unfortunately, my husband and I have had eight surgeries between the two of us over the last six years, we have each had Dr. zimbelman once. He is, in each of our opinions the best. The other reviews were correct in their praise of Dr. zimbelman's thoroughness and compassion.

November 14th, 2011
World Class
Dr. Zimbelman is the best anesthesiologist that I have ever had. He is extremely thorough, professional and compassionate. I will always request him when I or my family have surgery at Heartland.

March 2nd, 2011
Excellent Anesthesiologist
Dr. Zimbelman was outstanding. My father had open heart surgery. All of the medical and nursing staff at Heartland Hospital recommended him highly. The recommedations were correct. He is thorough, compassionate and professional in his demeanor. It was obvious that he cares and tries to shine.

September 2nd, 2010
Thrilled Patient
Dr. Zimbelman was the finest anesthesiologist that I have ever encountered. He is thorough, compassionate, understanding and professional. I have never been impressed by most anesthesiologist: however, Dr. Zimbelman is one the most professional physician I have ever encountered. Thank you, Dr. Zimbelman.