Dr. Rodney Zimbelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Zimbelman?

Extremely nice and very comprehensive

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. Very comprehensive

Excellent Anesthesiologist

Posted on February 14th, 2016

I have had a number of surgeries. Dr Zimbelman is by the the most thorough, compassionate anesthesiologist that I have ever had. I wish he was available for both myself and all of my family whenever we might need surgery in the future.

Best Anesthesiologist

Posted on November 25th, 2012

Wow! I am not easily impressed, but Dr. Zimbelman is outstanding. I was scheduled for a total knee replacement at St. Joseph Medical Center with Dr. luallian and Dr. Zimbelman was my anesthesiologist. He was very thorough, compassionate and an excellent clinician. I had my other knee replaced 4 years ago. This was a much, much better experience. He placed a nerve block which kept me comfortable during my entire hospitalization. Dr. Zimbelman saw me four separate times postoperatively. Truly a blessing to have had Dr. Zimbelman for my anesthesiologist.

Exceptional

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Zimbelman during my recent hospitalization. A patient almost always has a fair amoun5 of anxiety during his hospitalization. Dr. Zimbelman was my anesthesiologist. He spent far more time with me than my surgeon. He was very thorough and complete. He answered not only all of my questions, but my wife and children's as well. I was very reassured and calmed by his demeanor and thoughtful bedside manner. I will always request Dr. Zimbelman for myself as well as all of my family if the need arises.

Outstanding

Posted on April 5th, 2012

I have never had an anesthesiologist that was as thorough, engaging and compassionate. I was very anxious about going to surgery until Dr. Zimbelman came in proper actively. I had felt so comfortable once he met and discussed the anesthetic plan. I got the idea he had done it a million times before. He has very calming, and compassionate bedside manner. Thank you, dr. Zimbelman!

Exceptional

Posted on December 25th, 2011

Dr. Zimbelman is the more thorough, compassionate anesthesiologist that I have ever had. Unfortunately, my husband and I have had eight surgeries between the two of us over the last six years, we have each had Dr. zimbelman once. He is, in each of our opinions the best. The other reviews were correct in their praise of Dr. zimbelman's thoroughness and compassion.

World Class

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Zimbelman is the best anesthesiologist that I have ever had. He is extremely thorough, professional and compassionate. I will always request him when I or my family have surgery at Heartland.

Excellent Anesthesiologist

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. Zimbelman was outstanding. My father had open heart surgery. All of the medical and nursing staff at Heartland Hospital recommended him highly. The recommedations were correct. He is thorough, compassionate and professional in his demeanor. It was obvious that he cares and tries to shine.

Thrilled Patient

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Zimbelman was the finest anesthesiologist that I have ever encountered. He is thorough, compassionate, understanding and professional. I have never been impressed by most anesthesiologist: however, Dr. Zimbelman is one the most professional physician I have ever encountered. Thank you, Dr. Zimbelman.

Posted on May 20th, 2016