A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Agbunag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Agbunag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Agbunag, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agbunag graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agbunag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Ventura Agbunag MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo V. Agbunag practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Agbunag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Agbunag practices Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.