A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Aldir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Aldir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldir
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aldir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Aldir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldir graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aldir has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Eduardo Aldir MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo E. Aldir practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Aldir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Aldir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.