Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodolfo Aldir
Dr. Rodolfo Aldir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL, with other offices in Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aldir is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Waterman and Osceola Regional Medical Center. Dr. Aldir has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodolfo Aldir has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rodolfo Aldir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Jeanphis Laguerre
Kissimmee, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Maria Rivera-Bonilla
Internal Medicine, Residency
Kissimmee, FL 0.03 mi7
Dr. Hilbert Zeballos
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kissimmee, FL 0.03 mi32