Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodolfo Amaro-Galvez
Dr. Rodolfo Amaro-Galvez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Amaro-Galvez is affiliated with University of Texas Health Center at Tyler, Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville and Mother Francis Hospital. Dr. Amaro-Galvez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodolfo Amaro-Galvez has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rodolfo Amaro-Galvez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Monique Mills
Tyler, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Paul Sharkey Jr
Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Tyler, TX 0 mi28
Dr. David Lakey
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Tyler, TX 0 mi27