A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Arevalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Arevalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arevalo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Arevalo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Antonio Arevalo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo A. Arevalo practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Arevalo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Arevalo practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.