A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Argueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Argueta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Argueta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Argueta graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Argueta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Argueta MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo Argueta practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Argueta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Argueta practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.