Overall Review

no change

October 25th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I would recommend him to anyone...a thousand times over...over the years he has taken care of me better than my own pcp..too bad he doesn't do pcp care too...not enough time in a day... he is awesome takes time to explain everything in detail will even draw things out so you understand and are comfortable with everything...

March 21st, 2016
Dr rodolfo is awesome

January 23rd, 2016
He was the kindest doctor. I know many people have bad results but do you really think the doctor planned on hurting anyone or didn't want to help you. No this an is genuine he is the best. My husband had him do his surgery and it went well I went to another doctor and was so sick for over a year throwing up even water. I needed help after and he took me on without a flinch. And I was 46o so I could just die on the table. We must remember that being overweight is a very high risk. Please don't hurt this man who is so good. He saved my life. I would be dead if not for this lovely sweet man. So look at the situation before you try to ruin anyone's life that doesn't want to hurt you.

October 26th, 2015
excellent bedside manner

January 31st, 2015
Kind & Understanding surfon
dr areole performed 2 surgery of mine he was kind helpful and showed genioun concern

May 21st, 2014
This has been the worst experience ever!!! He screwed up my moms surgery and created A LOT of problems for her!! She has now been in the hospital for 30 days and we do not know when she will be well enough to leave to go to rehab!! She doesn't even get to go home!!! I would NEVER recommend him or this surgery to anyone!!!

January 22nd, 2014
Staff was very inconsiderate, would not return calls, and fraudently led me on for 3 mos. Let unnecessary test be charged to my insurance and collected cash from me knowing I was not eligible for surgery from the very beginning. Was told if I passed pshycological exam I could have the surgery. Another unnecessary charge to my insurance.

April 27th, 2009
this is a doctor I would be very careful about seeing. My mother was damaged almost beyond repair by this man and his staff and is still suffering now almost 4 months later after a surgery in which was suppose to have a recovery of 6 weeks.