Dr. Rodolfo Barrera DO Patient Reviews

3.4

January 20th, 2016
I do not recommend him.

April 3rd, 2015
Went with my niece to this quack doctor. The child was taken to him at four years old for what looked like warts, now 5 this doctor refused to give a referral to a dermatologist his treatments have not worked and claim this next treatment would work and he considered dermatologist as "wart snots" and they did not like dealing with warts. I went because of the way he has treated the parents like if they knew nothing about parenting and the way he talked down to them. When asked why he wouldn't give a referral his answer was "it is very expensive and someone has to pay for it". When ask if it was because they were on CHIPS he said "like I said someone has to pay for it, yes". The way to talked to her and when I asked a question he asked who I was and when I told him their aunt he waved his hand and said "I don't need to talk to you" in a angry voice and I replied "if she gives permission, yes you do". When we left I told them they were not taking him back there and a call was placed and a new doctor will now be seeing him.

February 5th, 2015
I have been to his office 3 times and have yet to see him, only the Nurse practitioner.

November 8th, 2012
bad
I told him I think my child may have scabbies since one boy at his school had them he said no its just mosquitos bites I had to take him to the hospital he had to get a shot and some ointmen to apply thanks doctor b for nothing

May 16th, 2012
Very Rude Staff
I recently visited Dr. Barrera's office in Austin, TX and was greeted and attended very rudely by the receptionist. Patrons should not have to endure any offensive treatment because there was a clerical error due to my insurance. I left the office very disturbed and I feel that no one should be treated this way I am definitely changing Doctors. If you value courtesy and friendliness then you should not go to Dr. Barrera's office.

March 8th, 2012
Somebody who really cares!
Both of my daughters loved him!as the mother I found him professional, kind and smart!

February 5th, 2010
Awesome
Always a professional and really cares for his patients!