Dr. Rodolfo Carrillo-Jimenez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2016
UNACCEPTABLE CARE
Made an appointment, said it was urgent, referred my another M.D. who told cardiologist my matter was extremely urgent. i arrived this office on time, waited 20 minutes was then told by very rude receptionist that all appointments were cancelled and that next available appointment was in two weeks. I have no way of knowing how good this doctor is, then I sought emergency treatment elsewhere to find that I had a 95% blockage and was due for a heart attack without an angioplasty. Post op, I tried this doctor a second time and his office called and cancelled and there has been no call back to me or follow up. Badly run practice.

May 7th, 2014
Dr Carrilo and his office staff is amazin. They are very professional and carring. I will highly recommend them.

August 28th, 2012
Top Notch Doctor
Have had my entire Family with Dr.Carrillo,top notch,best in explaining procedures and treated my Wife in Delray Medical Center like a Princess,cant thank him enough.Other Physicians should take note on Dr.Carrillo's care,promptness to calls and kind bedside manner,smart man and very likeable,always has candy in the waiting room too!!

May 21st, 2012
This doctor is extremely rude. Texting on his phone while I ask questions.. The wait time is out of control I sat in the room for more than an hour. And then he just walked out of the room yelling at his staff because the computer froze up on him. Find another doctor !

September 27th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr Carrillo for a number of years. He is very knowledgeable, decisive and thoroughly explains his decisions.He is very personable and invites your questions, which is unusual these days.

September 7th, 2010
My Doc retired and Dr Carillo took over his practice. I do believe him to be proficient in his skills. His staff is courteous but the wait time is totally unacceptable. During the initial interview he looked at me twice and typed constantly in my (assumption) new file. I had to call, after not hearing from his office for 2 wks for standard blood test results and then he wanted me to come in and pick them up as he didn't seem to want to email or put a stamp on them! He's now got a third office in Delray open so I assume he'll be even busier. I'm old school and looking for a Doc who remembers me, maybe I'm dreaming but...I wonder IF I needed a procedure who would be doing it...not ideal.

May 11th, 2010
Best doctor in town
I was very pleased at how I was treated and how much knowledge the doctor has being so young. Office staff very respecful and efficient.

March 28th, 2010