Dr. Rodolfo Cepero MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine South Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
The Best Doctor for this date in time.
Precise with diagnosis, gives very good referrals.

February 2nd, 2017
EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

December 18th, 2016
excellent doctor

September 6th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I had to wait 3 hours for him, but at the end it was worth it. I never felt as he was rushing me. He answered all of my questions. He spend time with me. He is worth the wait. The staff was also friendly and kind always trying to be helpful.

July 14th, 2016
Long wait but Worth it
The wait may be very long, but once your called in to a room, the Doctor really spends time with you listening to you, asking as well as answering questions for you. Gives his what's best recommendation of medical treatments for you. I came out feeling very content on my visit. I highly recommend :-D

April 29th, 2016
BEST PCP IN MIAMI
the office is packed because Dr. Cepero takes his time with his patients at had to give a three on promptness because of the waiting time, but if you wish for a doctor that cares and if he needs an hour he takes it when you are with him , then this is the doctor for you and that is why I chose him as my PCP.

October 11th, 2015
wonderful always

August 16th, 2015
llevo quince anos visitando al dr cepero y a sido una bendicion para mi y con todos los problemas de salud mque he tenido los a resuelto , que dios lo bendiga y le de salud siempre

April 15th, 2015
The Best
A terrific doctor who is knowledgeable, caring and takes time with each patient.

August 27th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Cepero and his staff were very professional. He was very knowledgeable and caring.Everything he told me that was going on with my health was right on target. He is a great diagnostician. I really appreciate the time and attention he gave me.

May 4th, 2014
Disrespectful by making patients wait way too long.
I had been to Dr Cepero some years ago and now back in Miami decided to go to him again. I waited 3 hours to go in and then after almost 45 minutes of waiting in the room, I decided to leave and never come back. I think it is very disrespectful of him to do this to patients. Time is money and I lost money at work because of the 4 hour wait. I think he overbooks patients. Very unprofessional.

February 17th, 2014
The most accurate caring and compassionate care of you are in need of a good doctor.
Dr Cepero is a Doctor's Doctor. I've known him for over 7 years and yes prepare to wait but it it only because he takes his time with each patient and does not rush. He listens to your problem and makes you feel better everytime you talk to him. He is one of the only doctors that still goes to the hospital when you are admitted. I Like that. I hate those doctors that don't see you in the hospital and leave it up to the hospitalists to treat you. If you want the best you may have to wait a while but you will love him like my family does. If you are looking for accurate caring and compassionate care go see him. The office staff is not rude you just have to be patient!!!