Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumenigo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dumenigo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumenigo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumenigo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami, FL and Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.