Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumenigo
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dumenigo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumenigo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumenigo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Dumenigo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami, FL and Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.